Friday: – 4pm -8pm
Saturday: – 10am – 8pm
Sunday: – 12pm – 8pm
note about hours: Admission to Timberline Farms will stop at sunset,
but all customers may stay on the premises until 9pm.
This year , home made candles and soap, more carnival games, and trick or treat night. ACTIVITIES
include pony rides, music, food and drinks, pumpkin patch, plants,
flags, Shirts, TRAIN RIDES, clowns, Face painting, EDUCATIONAL CENTER,
Hay rides, corn crib, CORN MAZE, Country Store, Blacksmith Shop, and
Craft Vendors. SPECIAL EVENT DAYS: Come out on October 18th and 19th LifeSouth Blood Bank will be here to take blood donations.
OPEN FOR SCHOOLS, CHURCHES AND OTHER GROUPS. Schedule your time.
Events and Entertainment:
- Walk through Corn Maze, Music, Train Rides, Hay Rides, Pony Rides, Games, Clowns, Face Painting, Farm Animals, Craft Vendors, Food Vendors, Country Store, Blacksmith Shop, Peanuts, Antiques, Candle Art and More.
While your at Timberline Farms:
- Browse our various venders
- Get a a snack or some dinner
- Take a picture with our farm cutouts
- Buy hand-crafted products (all made in the local community)
Corn Maze Rules:
- No Running or Horseplay inside the maze.
- After Dark,visitors will be permitted to bring there own flashlights.
- Kids Accompanied by an Adult. No one under the age of 16 is
permitted in the corn maze without being accompanied by an adult. Kids…
stay with your adults to make sure they don’t get lost!!!
- Please Stay on the Paths. Short-cuts permanently damage the maze and ruin the fun for everyone.
- No Vandalism. Vandalizing will not be tolerated. Do not pick, throw,
or damage the corn, stations or other objects found inside the maze.
- No Smoking or open flame is permitted in the corn maze.
- Keep the Maze Clean. Please keep our maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- No Outside Food/Beverages. No beverages or food items purchased
outside the farm are permitted in the corn maze. We sell water, soda,
and other drinks along with food at the concession stand.
- Call for Help. If you get lost or want to leave the
corn maze immediately, please do not walk outside the corn maze paths.
Call us on your cell phone and someone will find you and walk you out.
- Use Porta-Potty. Do not go the bathroom inside the corn maze. Porta
potties are available on the farm and should be used before entering the
- Be Courteous. Please be courteous to others. Do not scare or disrespect other people inside the corn maze.
- No Bicycles, Four Wheels, or Dirt Bikes permitted in the corn maze.
Parents are permitted to use strollers and wagons to carry their